Disney Princess Cinderella Toddler Doll




Disney Princess Toddler Cinderella In a spectacular royal gown and tiara from her Fairy Godmother, Princess Cinderella wishes for a friend to go to the ball with her. Help her make it home by midnight! Includes: Doll, tiara, gown, shoes. For ages 3 and up.

Good Doll for Toddlers/ Preschool girls
ByR.V.W.P.


This is a beautiful doll! It has nice quality clothes and hair. I have no doubt it will last and be well loved for many years! The only poorly designed part are the shoes, they won't stay on the doll unless you rubber band them on. To save my daughter frustration I just removed the shoes and put them away. Apart from the shoe issue, I would definitely recommend this doll from the Disney toddler doll collection. I purchased this for my 4 year old for her birthday.

Adorable baby doll
ByJodi Litchfield


She is adorable! Beautiful blue eyes, long curly hair and a cute dress all topped with a sparkly tiara! I am sure my 4 year old grand daughter will love her!

THUMBS UP!!!
ByBuka


It is hard to find Tiana products in stores anywhere ... it is nice to see a variety of options on amazon. This doll is huge (it approximately 15 inches tall) and my wife loved it.


But it arrived quickly and she's adorable!!
ByLindsey Trosino



Just as it looks in the picture. It's a Christmas gift for my daughter so I didn't open the box. But it arrived quickly and she's adorable!!

Great price. Shipping took quite a while
ByJraephelan


Great price. Shipping took quite a while, but the product was in excellent condition and the price was right.

 
Copyright © 2014 Baby Dolls Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info Published By : Blog Mas Faiz