Baby Alive Luv ‘n Snuggle Baby Brunette



Little girls can have the love and fun of real babies with this Luv 'n Snuggle Baby doll! She's a soft and cuddly little doll who needs your daughter to take care of her and cuddle her. Her thumb goes in her mouth, just like a real baby! When it’s feeding time, she can be ready with the bottle. You'll love watching your little girl learn about being a mommy with the Luv 'n Snuggle Baby doll!

Adorable
ByPri


This doll is so adorable and well made. My 2 year old daughter has a medium tan skin tone (we are Indian) and she noticed the doll looks a lot like her! So it's pretty cool these dolls represent 3 different skin tones.

She is soft and snuggly around the tummy area with a plastic head and legs that have a nice weight to them. The plastic has a nice soft texture and doesn't feel cheap. The doll is also the perfect size for a toddler to carry around and sit upon their laps to feed it the bottle.

I also like that the doll's clothes can't be removed and that it doesn't have "real" hair since my daughter tends to immediately remove doll clothes and "real" hair turns into a disaster within days. However I want to point out the sellers description is inaccurate. The doll doesn't come with a blanket or anything else other than a tiny bottle that fits into its mouth.

Daughter loves it
ByJuliana

My daughter (18 months old) loves this doll, it is the right size for her (30 cm) and light, easy to carry with her little hands; she likes to feed the doll with the small bottle that comes with it. She got the Frozen doll at the same time, but the Snuggle Baby became her favorite. The things I did not like that much are the head a little loose (although it is still there after throwing the doll all around for 2 weeks so far), and the soft body (just because it cannot be removed for washing). Other than that, great doll at fair price.
Perfect doll for my daughter
ByPeanut head

I love this baby doll I purchased it for my daughter because she is mixed race it was jus what I was looking for in between black and white. It is also well made and so cute

My daughter's favorite
ByJillian

My daughter absolutely loves this doll and it was an immediate favorite. My only complaint is that the fabric in her body could be nicer. It doesn't hold up to a toddler beating very well. My daughter has been playing with it for a month and a half and there are no tears or anything, but it isn't looking very good.

THIS BABY DOLL IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
ByKelly PRIME MEMBER

Wow... I thought I was ordering a cheap Baby Doll for my 2 year old and I was mistaken! I fell in Love AT FIRST SIGHT! I LOVE THIS BABY GIRL! My Daughter gets jealous when I hold her... This Baby Alive is simple but so ADORABLE! LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT FOR ME!


 
Copyright © 2014 Baby Dolls Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info Published By : Blog Mas Faiz