Baby Alive Super Snacks Snackin' Lily (Brunette)




Snackin' Lily is an adorable baby with a big appetite. With the reusable doll food and snack shaper, kids can get creative and make different kinds of yummy-looking pretend food for her. After the pretend snacks are ready, scoop them out of her dish with her special spoon. They can try doing the airplane -- it works every time! Snackin' Lily eats it all up! Yummy! Which snack is her favorite to munch on?

Great doll for a little girl to feed


I bought this doll for my four year old granddaughter who asked for her by name. I am not sure how she learned about Snackin Lily but she knew what she wanted and exactly how to play with her. All in all, this was a good choice for a young girl as it has gotten a lot of play time. I liked that the jumper she is wearing is easy to remove and put back on. I also like that she has molded hair as it doesn't require care, my granddaughter has a hard time with keeping doll hair nice. The mold that came with is a Lily was difficult for a four year old, but I bought an extra food set that came with cutters that solved that issue. She also likes to feed her 'fruit loops' in the form of pony beads. This is a great doll for a four year old
As an online shopper I rely heavily on reviews left by others when trying to decide what to buy so I try to leave useful reviews for those products I feel strongly about. Please let me know if you find my review helpful. Thanks so much!

Love this doll!

Super cute doll that can be fed and "diapered." I've had absolutely no trouble with the food getting stuck. My tips: use only a little bit of the "play doh", make the food really thin/ flat and let dry 24 hrs. I put the food pieces in an old baby jar and ta-dah! Baby alive has a jar of food, eats and pops with no problem. I love you don't have to worry about her hair and she can go in the bath easily. I'm a big fan and love baby alive. I'd recommend for little mommies.
Ok

Food gets stuck super easy. There is a place on her back to open her up and clear any clogs, but it's closed with a friggin Phillips head screw. So every time my 5yr old gives her anything remotely too big (and I'm talking anything bigger than half a pea!) I have find the damn screw driver to unclog it. Claims you can't give her any other type of food besides BA dough (but it's basically just play doh). Oh! And don't give her water.
I would not recommend the bath tub

My daughter loves it. We thought from the reviews that this doll would be ok to take in the tub since she has neither brush-able hair nor batteries, I would not recommend the bath tub, her head can fill up with water and slowly leaks out. Have to watch letting kids "feed" these dolls people food. This baby alive is easy to clean, the panel on her back opens up easily to get food out of her. It is impossible to keep my 3 yr old from feeding this baby people food. You can use big beads or other things as "food" as long as it isn't a choking hazard for your child. Just put effort in to keeping her clean, there are dozens of disgusting videos online of these dolls full of bugs from people who don't clean them after the kids feed them. We use preemie diapers for the baby doll.
Great doll!

Great product! My daughter loved it as a birthday present. She loves feeding the doll the play-doh 'food' using the food mold that comes with it. It keeps her engaged and she loves taking care of her baby doll. The doll diapers can get expensive at $6 per 6-pack, so we bought her real premie diapers which are slightly larger than the doll diapers, but still fit the doll. The doll is durable - my daughter brings her doll to the park and when we're out shopping and she still holds up well.

 
Copyright © 2014 Baby Dolls Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info Published By : Blog Mas Faiz