Baby Alive Luv 'n Snuggle Baby Doll African American


Little girls can have the love and fun of real babies with this Luv 'n Snuggle Baby doll! She's a soft and cuddly little doll who needs your daughter to take care of her and cuddle her. She comes with a baby bottle for when she needs comfort and care. Her thumb goes in her mouth, just like a real baby! You'll love watching your little girl learn about being a mommy with the Luv 'n Snuggle Baby doll!


Cute, but...
ByMr. & Mrs.


Cute, but very poorly made. I posted 3 pictures so you can see to what I am referring. Her right pupil is much smaller than the left. Also, what's that weird spot on the back of her head? And, notice how the white part of head sticks out from her pajamas? I'm not sure if her head is supposed to be so wobbly, but it feels loose. I have 4 other Baby Alive dolls and she is just as cute as the others, but does not seem as well made. I will display her with the other dolls, but she doesn't sit up - but that's just picky since she is supposed to be played with by a child and not displayed by a 43 year old!! All in all, a good addition to my collection for her adorableness, but glad I didn't pay more money!




Love this baby!
ByQuiB


This is my daughter's favorite doll. We bought this as a replacement and she can't tell the difference. The clothing is soft and she is the perfect size.



she loved it, so I love it
ByDeanie


I purchased the doll for my granddaughter....she loved it, so I love it.

Perfect for toddlers
ByMiranda. Jackson



Perfect doll for a 2year old toddler, great size for their little hands.
 
Copyright © 2014 Baby Dolls Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info Published By : Blog Mas Faiz